“The thinksound ts02+mic earphones offer an environmentally-friendly design that is both lightweight and comfortable, and the all-wood earpieces deliver lovely, natural sound and deep, resonating bass.” – CNET
thinksound™ ts02+mic headphones feature an in-ear 8mm high-definition driver with integrated microphone and call control. These eco-friendly earbuds have "excellent sound quality, and produce a rich, and warm sound, which is clear and crisp." (Geeky Gadgets) You can also easily answer calls via the sleek, one-button control.
Our headphones are compatible with most devices including the ones listed below. If you do not see your device please contact us.
ts02+mic is compatible with:
iPhone (5s,5c, 5, 4s, 4, 3Gs, 3G), iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPad, Macbook, Droid 3, Droid II, Droid X, Droid ERIS, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Amaze, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC EVO, HTC MyTouch, HTC G2, HTC Google Nexus 4, HTC Google Nexus One, HTC One S, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy S Advance, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung S, Samsung S II, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Fascinate, Blackberry z10, Blackberry (with 3.5mm standard headphone jacks only), Motorola A1600, Motorola Milestone, Motorola Atrix 4G and many more.
PLEASE NOTE: ts02+mic is not currently compatible with Motorola RAZR MAXX, Nokia Lumia 920 and 820.
- Microphone + call/music control for mobile communication
- Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 ±3 dB @ 1KHz 1mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug for increased sound clarity
- Driver Size: Acoustically enhanced 8mm driver
- Color: Silver Cherry
- Weight (Approximate): 10g Ultra-lightweight design
- Kevlar-reinforced, tangle-resistant 4 foot long cable
- Passive Noise Isolation minimizes ambient sounds
- Sweat-resistant design, perfect for the gym
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Ear Fittings: Four sized flexible silicon ear inserts for secure fit (s/m/l/xl)
- Cord Clip
- Cotton Carrying Pouch